Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
The New, Real-Time Portfolio Tracker
For those interested in a powerful utility to track their own portfolios in real time, I’ve created the Real-Time Portfolio Tracker that will perform all of the following functions automatically, without any effort required of the user:
1. Once you enter your stock tickers, the tracker will automatically update the prices of each of your positions throughout the day.
2. It will display the current price of your equities, grabbed all day from a finance site.
3. It will display the amount you invested in each equity.
4. It will update the current total value of each position throughout the day.
5. This tracker will show you your percentage gain or loss on each position in real time.
6. It will display your current yield based on the moment’s price.
7. It will show you the yield you received based on the price YOU paid.
8. It will tell you how much annual income each position is paying you.
9. It will break down in percentage terms, how much value each position represents of your overall portfolio based on current prices.
10. Most importantly, it will tell you what percentage of total portfolio income each position pays to you.
11. It displays the total amount you have invested in your portfolio.
12. It gives you a total portfolio value, updated all day long.
13. The tracker will tell you, automatically, what percent your total portfolio is up or down from purchase.
14. It will display the current total portfolio dividend yield as well as the total portfolio yield on cost.
15. It will display your capital gain/loss for each stock in your portfolio, in dollar and percentage terms.
16. It will tell you your total portfolio capital gain or loss, also in dollar and percentage terms.
17. Lastly, it will display the remaining cash left in your portfolio available for investment.
This Real-Time Portfolio Tracker is a very powerful tool that will allow the investor to stay current and up to the minute on every important aspect of his portfolio.
Used creatively, it can point to positions that need topping off or trimming in order to arrive at a portfolio that throws off equal amounts of income from each position.
This new tool can help you in your planning, maintenance and management of your portfolio while everything is on auto-pilot for you.
I have already provided these tools to thousands of readers and subscribers on Seeking Alpha and the feedback has been extremely favorable.
I invite you to read their reviews of my premium subscription and digital tools on SeekingAlpha.com.
If you want to improve your investment outcomes, this is the tool for you.