Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Brought to you by the #1 ranked Seeking Alpha author in the retirement category!
Like the Real Time Portfolio Tracker, this tracker functions in real time and is updated continuously throughout the day.
Once you enter your ticker symbols, share amounts you’d like to buy and the target price you seek, this application will do everything else for you, automatically, including:
1. It will tell you the current price, all through the day.
2. It will display the target value of those shares based on your target price so you know how much the trade will cost you.
3. It’ll display the real time, current value of those shares.
4. This tracker will tell you, in percentage terms, exactly how far away your target price is from the current price.
5. It will alert you, by turning green, when your target price is within 3% of the current price. This clearly focused alert will allow you to see at a glance when your targets are getting close, allowing you to decide to either execute an order, or watch in real time until it gets closer to your target.
6. Dividend amount per share.
7. Current dividend yield.
8. Dividend yield you’ll receive if you buy it at your target price.
9. The annual income you’ll receive from the position at your target price.
10. The percent the position will represent of total value of all your targets if bought.
11. The percent of portfolio income that the company will give you if bought at target price.
12. The day’s price range, low to high, to help you monitor the range during the day.
13. The 52 week high/low range to help you see the relevance of your target price.
14. The percent your target price is from the 52 week high.
15. The percent your target price is from the 52 week low.
16. The current P/E ratio.
17. The ex-dividend date to clue you into when you must buy, before the ex-dividend date to secure the next dividend.
18. The dividend payment date, to give you information as to when you’ll be receiving the dividend if you make the buy.
19. The average percent all of your watch list companies are from current prices.
20. The dollar amount you will save if all your companies hit their target prices.
21. Current average dividend yield of all watch list components.
22. Targeted average dividend yield of all watch list companies.
23. Total portfolio income if all targets are hit.
When used properly, this new tool allows you to play what if games with all of the relationships that are included.
For instance, you can input any amount of target prices for all of your watch list companies and see how it would affect the dividend yield, the prices you’d pay on the number of shares you want to buy. You can change the number of shares to see the outcomes all across the data fields.
All you have to do is type different numbers into the cells and every imaginable outcome is displayed automatically for you on this interactive, live, updated, real time tracker.
You can compare P/E ratios of other companies in the same sector as your target to determine if your target company is overvalued or undervalued in relation to its peers. Just type in the tickers of some of their peers and see how it compares to your target company.
You can input any tickers, any number of shares you choose, and any target price to see the effects on any of the above 23 functions. The amount of data provided automatically will help you determine better timed prices to yield the outcomes that YOU want to achieve.
This new watch list tool can help you in your planning, maintenance and management of your portfolio while everything is on auto-pilot for you.
Thousands of Seeking Alpha readers and my subscribers are improving their investment performance with this tracker. You can too!